H.323 Call Generatorversion 0.1.3 Last updated 26 Jan 2000
Note: New maintainer Thomas Kessler!
Don't expect it to do fancy things like playing/recording sounds/DTMF yet.
What you can do with this call generator:
- spawning an exact number of calls per batch.
- receiving an exact number of calls.
- adjust the delay between each batch of calls.
- set the number of batches to repeat.
- only support G.711 64k Alaw
- gatekeeper functionality.
Status26 Jan 2000
- Compatibility with openh323 v1 alpha2.
Fix gatekeeper functionality.
- Added more options: username, IP interface,
and various delay tuning.
31 Oct 1999 Version 0.1.2
- Now will register to gatekeeper (hopefully)
- Drop STL thingy (list, string).
26 Oct 1999 Version 0.1.1
- Linux compatibility. Thanks to Jan
23 Oct 1999 Version 0.1
- With openh323-0.9alpha2, expect it to have
crashes and memory leaks between call batches.
RequirementsThe source requires OpenH323 headers and libraries
(openh323-1alpha2 and pwlib-1.13) already set-up on your computer. You can
download them from http://www.openh323.org/.
SourceAs Microsoft Visual C++ 6 Project and Linux Makefile:
More InformationYou can find more information in file README.txt in the distribution and on SoureForge.net.
This call generator is buit using OpenH323.
(C)1999 Benny Prijono
(C)2000 Thomas Kessler